Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Get To Know: Courtney


Courtney Hudspeth

Hometown: St.Louis, MO

Year on Team: Junior (3rd year team member)

Age: 21

Major: Journalism

My favorite season that we as Rebelettes participate in is nationals.  I really enjoy preparing for nationals because it really brings the team together because we’re all working towards a common goal.  Things can get stressful but we work together to bring our best to nationals in Orlando!

 I’ve always loved being a part of a team and Rebelettes is no different.  The girls on the team are some of my best friends at Ole Miss and we have a bond that can be seen when we perform as well as when we spend free time together.  I’ve had and continue to have a great time with my friends and teammates.  I’m looking forward to the second half of the current season as well as my upcoming senior year! 


I hope this has helped our followers to Get To Know Courtney a little bit better.  Keep checking back for more updates!

Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment