Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Get to Know: Mary Margaret



Mary Margaret Bracken  aka M&M

Hometown: San Clemente, California

Year on Team: Freshmen

Age: 18

Major: Undecided. Leaning towards English or some sort of Child Development.

Football season! The atmosphere that surrounds every game is just infectious and I love being in the Grove and celebrating that priceless Ole Miss spirit. And there’s nothing like being on that football field and getting to perform and look up into a huge crowd that lives and breathes Rebel football like I now do.

I am not a native Mississippian or even a Southern girl. I consider my hometown to be San Clemente, California. My dad is in the Marine Corps and both my parents are alumnae of Ole Miss. Thus, I have a lot of pride and love for the US and Ole Miss too. I absolutely love living here in Oxford and meeting new people on a daily basis. I couldn’t have made a better decision to become a part of the Rebelettes and I thank God for giving me this opportunity to not only do what I love but to be such an active component of the Athletics and Spirit programs and this school as a whole.


We hope everyone is enjoying their break as much as we are.  Hope this helped you get to know Mary Margaret a little bit better.  Happy Thanksgiving from the Ole Miss Rebelettes!!

Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes


No comments:

Post a Comment