Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Get to Know: Mary Kate


Mary Kate Domino
Hometown: Yorba Linda, California
Year on Team: Freshmen
Age:18
Major: Business Marketing

Basketball is probably my favorite season because we get to interact more with the crowd throughout the game like when we throw t-shirts to the fans. We are also featured at time outs and halftime which is fun because I get more opportunities to perform. I love that we have our own little dressing room in the stadium as well. Last, the basketball band is awesome and I love dancing to the music they play.

I’m the youngest member of the team! In fact, I got to celebrate my 18th birthday with the Rebelettes this past September. I’m very excited to compete in Nationals in January because I’ll get an opportunity to compete against my sister, who is on University of Michigan’s dance team and we are very competitive with each other. I love being a part of this team because I get a chance to be involved in school spirit that not many people get.

Hope this helped everyone get to know Mary Kate a little bit better! Stay posted for more updates on what we are up to and what bowl game we get to go to!

Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment