Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Get to Know: Jensen



Jensen Ankerson
Year on Team: Junior

Age: 20

Major: Pharmacy

Hometown: Fairhope, Alabama

My favorite Rebelette season is nationals. I have been competing on a dance team since I was six years old and love to be in the competition setting. Nationals is a time when we truly become a team because of our dedication to our goal of being the best we can be. I am so thankful for the bonds formed during our preparation for nationals because that time is what makes us strong and ready to compete against the best college dance teams in the country. There are no words to describe the feelings we share when we run out of the castle onto the stage to perform.

I love Glee, running, reading, and movies. One of my favorite things to do when I spend time at home is cook for my family and friends. Since I am from the coast of Alabama, I did not grow up an Ole Miss fan, but am so glad I am now part of the Rebel family. I get chills every time I step into the stadium to pump up the crowd during pre game and cheer on our Rebels. I am so glad I can be a part of such an amazing team!


Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment