Thursday, December 13, 2012

Get To Know: Matti



Matti Scardino

Year on Team: 1st Year Freshmen

Age: 18

Hometown: Pass Christian, MS

Major: Mechanical Engineering


There is nothing like cheering on the rebels from the sideline and getting to be a part of the game!  I have always been very competitive and I love encouraging our team.  I cannot explain how awesome pre-game is in the Vaught! It is amazing to watch all of the students “lock the Vaught” and watch all the pom poms wave to Dixie! I couldn’t ask for a better game-day experience.

 I was born and raised on the Mississippi Gulf Coast spending most of my time out on the water! I enjoy fishing, tanning, and swimming in the summertime.  I come from a dancing family! My grandmother opened her own studio and raised a family of dancing queens! My mother was also a Rebelette, so it is really special to share our experiences with each other! I have one younger sister who is a junior in high school, and I hope she decides to join me at Ole Miss in a couple of years. Both of my parents graduated from Ole Miss and I am happy to carry on the tradition! I love Ole Miss and especially being a part of the Rebelettes. I am very thankful for my new dancing family!


1 comment:

  1. So very proud of you! A special thanks to her Rebelette family for making her freshman year so great. Good luck at Nationals!

    ReplyDelete