Thursday, March 28, 2013

Get To Know: Caroline Cripps



Caroline Cripps

Year on Team: Sophomore (2nd year on team)
Age: 20
Major: Business Management
Hometown: Suwanee, GA

It's extremely tough for me to pick my favorite season of Rebelettes but since I have to choose, I would have to say nationals. That is our time to express ourselves as well as represent our amazing University with what we do best. During nationals, it's all about us and what we do. It doesn't concern the football or basketball team, it is strictly the group of Rebelettes competing in a UDA competition against other schools from all over the nation. We practice 70% of our Christmas break and prepare like crazy but ends up being completely worth it. I wouldn't change either of the nationals experiences I've had or the bonds it brings amongst the team. Nationals is hard work but we all somehow come out alive in the end!




Dance has always been such a huge part of my life. Some people have said to me before, "you were raised in the business world of dance". I have a very tough time denying that statement. Being the youngest of two older sisters, who also started dance very young, I didn't have much of a choice but to be a dancer. I started dance at the age of 3 and never stopped. At age 6 I started dancing competitively and again, never stopped. When I was 8, my mom decided to open up her own studio. So as you can tell, we are a family full of dance. To some this may sound insane but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.That's probably the reason I enjoy nationals as much as I do. It's the kind of dance and environment I've been used to my whole life. Dance is and always will be my creative outlet. It truthfully completes the person I am today. Thank God for Rebelettes, otherwise I would be lost in this world! HOTTY TODDY!


 P.S. Something else you may like to know, I like to meow.. all the time!




You may think you have seen Caroline before... Well you're right.  She's the "cheerleader" Marshall Henderson flirted with during the Ole Miss vs. Mizzou Men's Basketball Game.  Take a look here: Carol's Claim to Fame - Click Here


Hope this helped you get to know Caroline a little bit better!

Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment