Thursday, March 28, 2013

Get To Know: Kelsey



Kelsey Loebel

Year on team: Sophomore
Age: 19
Major: Business Management
Hometown: Collierville, TN

It is really hard for me to pick a favorite season of Rebelettes. However, I would have to say that nationals sneaks to the top of the list. Don’t get me wrong, nationals is grueling. As a team we spend four and a half weeks of our six-week Christmas break in Oxford practicing at least 6 hours a day. It’s tough, tiring, and extremely tedious. I have never experienced anything like it. But as exhausting and emotionally draining those weeks leading up to nationals are, I would not trade that time for anything else. I love to dance; I love that feeling of performing and nationals gives me that fix that I’ve craved my whole life. On top of that, this is the time when our team becomes extremely close. During this time, our team of twenty girls all want the same thing. We have a common goal and a common love for dance and each other. We support each other and see each other through our bad days and are there to celebrate each small success we obtain each day. I am so proud of this team and find great happiness in having the privilege to say I am a part of it.

A few interesting things about me:
I love to bake!!! I want to open my own breakfast place/ cafĂ© someday! I’m obsessed with Fall…I’ve gone as far as saying I would be a park ranger just so I can play in the autumn leaves (not actually ever going to do that for the record). IM GOING TO BE A DOUBLE AUNT! Both my sisters are expecting babies and I’m going to be the best/coolest aunt ever! My family and friends mean the world to me. I honestly do not know how I got so lucky with the people God chose to put in my life! I have five dogs and three cats… in the most normal way possible! We are just big animal lovers. I’ve recently taken up hot yoga, which is so much fun if you have never done it. I would love to travel, anywhere and everywhere! Also, single and ready to mingle along with Caroline Cripps! Make sure to check out Carol’s blog post too!!!


Hope this helped you get to know Kelsey a little bit more!

Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment