Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Get to Know: Garrett



Garrett McDonald

Year on Team: Senior

Age: 22

Major: Real Estate Finance

Hometown:Edmond, OK

My favorite season is football. Oxford in the Fall is like nothing I could've ever imagined. Walking through the Grove on game day is chaotic in the best way possible. The pregame show is my absolute favorite part of being a Rebelette. From walking onto the field with the band to "Locking the Vaught" with the student section, it is an indescribable feeling. Chills run down my entire body every time I stand on the field with the band behind me and 60,000 Ole Miss fans cheering their hearts out, win or lose. And Rebel fans sure do know about losing! I've had some of the greatest memories the last four years with some of the best friends I'll never forget. I wish I could start all over again and relive some of the best moments I've had at Ole Miss!

After graduating in May, I'm moving to Nashville to pursue a career in either Real Estate or Public Relations. At some point in my life, I hope to live in New York City. I love visiting there and want to experience it more before really "growing up". I have a puppy named Bauer, yes named after Jack Bauer from the tv series 24, who I treat more like a child than a dog! Like any true McDonald, he is also an avid Ole Miss supporter!! I have four brothers and am in the very middle. Needless to say, there was never a dull moment growing up in my house. Being the only girl, my mom is my best friend and biggest fan! My parents came to support me at almost every game. I have loved being a Rebelette and I believe it has made me grow a lot as a person. I wouldn't change my experience I've been blessed to have the last four years for anything. Hotty Toddy!



Hope this helped you get to know a little bit more about Garrett!

Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment