Saturday, April 13, 2013

Get to Know: Ally



Ally Edwards

Year on Team: Sophomore

Age: 19

Major: Exercise Science

Hometown: Jonesboro, AR

These past two years on Rebelettes have been absolutely amazing. I've made so many lifelong memories and friendships and every season is so great, but if I must choose then I'd have to say football season is definitely my favorite! I love the fall and I love Ole Miss football! There is nothing like the grove, and even better, nothing like pre game at Ole Miss. I have so many great memories cheering on the rebels, and nothing is more exhilarating that standing on that field staring up into the sea of fans and cheering on your favorite team with your best friends by your side. 

Just a few things about me: 

Most everyone now calls me Al Pal, but some call me Ally Grace, and my daddy calls me Gracie. I come from a family of 4 and I'm an older sister to the best little brother, Carr, who is a junior in high school! Although dance has always been my favorite thing to do, I used to be into soccer as well and loved every bit of it! I have a birth defect called nystagmus which, if you know anything about dancing, makes it really hard to spot while turning, but that doesn't stop me! I was born on 7-7 and i weighed 7.7 pounds so yes, my favorite number is 7! God has truly blessed me in this life and I'm just trying to live it out for His glory! 

HOTTY TODDY! 


Hope this helped you get to know Ally!!

Love Always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment