Sunday, April 14, 2013

Get to Know: Maggie



Maggie Brian

Year On Team: Junior

Age: 20

Major: Business Management

Hometown: Brentwood, Tennessee

It’s hard to pick just one season of Rebelettes, although I do love Nationals! I love everything about the Nationals process. The way our hard work evolves as a team from the moment we learn the choreography to the moment we step out on that floor in front of the castle in Orlando representing Ole Miss. I love the training, the discipline and the technique, but most of all I love working towards a common goal with my team. Nationals may only be three days long but it is a moment that each one us will take with us for the rest of our lives. It teaches us that with hard work, focus and dedication anything is possible.

Some Interesting Things about you:
1) Growing up I intensely trained in ballet and pointe. I had the opportunity to study at The Rock School for Ballet in New York for a summer. It was amazing!  2) I just got a puppy! Her name is Sophie and she is so precious!  3) I do not like drinking water. I know, that’s crazy. Thank goodness someone invented peach mango crystal light!  4) I’m obsessed with Oxford! I love everything about it. It is the most charming town. I truly believe there is no greater school than Ole Miss. HOTTY TODDY! GO REBS!


Hope this helped everyone get to know Maggie a little bit better!

Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes

No comments:

Post a Comment