Sunday, April 14, 2013

Get to Know: Kelley


Kelley Deibler

Year on Team: Senior

Age: 22

Major: Hospitality Management

Hometown: Collierville, TN

Being a senior on the team has made me really think about which season is my favorite.  The past four years have been a roller coaster.  I have to say my favorite season is Football.  I still remember the feeling the first time I walked onto the field during Pre Game and they started to play "From Dixie With Love."  Chills spread over my whole body.  The cheering crowd of 60,000 was something I have never experienced.  It was a feeling I knew I never wanted to miss again.  From then on every football game was just such a blessing to be able to dance on the sidelines.  Even if we lost I was still on the 50 yard line at the end of the game with 20 of my best friends swaying.  It's a feeling I will never forget and am sad to say is over.  Although football is my favorite, this past year in basketball has been a whirlwind of fun.  The excitement that comes at the end of every basketball game is something that you won't get with any other sport.  Sitting right by the basket at every game is something I am so thankful for.  The past four years will never leave my memory.

Some things you may not know about me:

I love my family so much! I have a 30 year old brother who is currently in Basic Military Training to become a load master for the Air Force.  I also have a sister who just recently turned 28, and is a second grade teacher.  My parents are at every home game and most away games for any Ole Miss Sporting events.  We are HUGE Ole Miss Fans.  Something else I am so excited about is the fact that I just got my new puppy a week ago!  Her name is Fenley and she is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  (Apparently the Rebelettes really like Cavaliers)  She is 9 weeks old and I am so excited to have her in my life.  I am dating the same guy that I met my senior year in high school.  I'm going to miss Rebelettes so much.  I have met some of the best people of my life over the past four years and I don't know what I am going to do without them.  I plan to work in event planning at a Children's Hospital when I move back to Collierville in August.  I can't wait to see what life holds.  Without Ole Miss and Rebelettes I wouldn't be the person I am today.  Hotty Toddy!! 

                


We hope this helped you get to know Kelley a little bit better!

Love always,
Ole Miss Rebelettes




No comments:

Post a Comment